Happy New Year!

"Dontcha just love New Year's? You get to start all over. Everybody gets a second chance."
-- Otherwise Twit-like Girl, FORREST GUMP

Best description of New Year's ever, in my humble opinion. And we all have our resolutions (or our resolve not to do resolutions). It's a time of reflection. At least until the champagne pours.

As always, I am grateful for my wonderful readers, for those in this group and the teeming hundreds elsewhere that do me the honor of paying me for my words. It's a miracle that never ceases to amaze me, and one that I hope will always leave me humbled.

Without you guys, I'd just be talking to myself.

I hope the very best for you all in the coming year. May you have health, happiness and the fellowship of your loved ones. And if any of these fall short... it can always be worse.

Just think, you could be a character in one of my books.

Comments