Chat Party!

I'm having an online release party for my new book, SETTING SUNS! It ships Monday, and we'll be chatting about it, Infernii and anything else that comes to mind. Bonus: I'll be giving away free stuff!

WHAT: Setting Suns Online Release Party
WHEN: 8 p.m. CST
WHERE: The Wilderness Chat Room

Directions to get into the chat:

a) Go to http://wilderness.homeip.net/wilderness/connect/bean/index.html.
b) Wait while it loads. This can take a minute. You may see a little coffee cup thinking.
c) If it asks you if you trust the applet, you say YES.
d) You'll see a little black screen. Click File and go down to Connect.

There you go. It'll ask you for a login name and a password. Don't worry, no one's collecting so much as an IP address.

If you get stuck, go to the chat room attached to my Yahoogroup: groups.yahoo.com/group/elizabethdonald. I'll be keeping a window open there to help out lost chatters. :)

Hope to see you there!

:) ekd

Comments