Raising Money (but not for me)

Some of you may know I'm the captain of a Relay for Life team, raising money for the American Cancer Society. Last year we raised almost $1200 for cancer research.

It's that time again, folks. I am beginning with the annual promotion on my web site. It's just a few promotional items, but all funds will go to the Relay for Life fund this year. Also, you can donate directly to the fund via a Paypal button.

Note: Direct donations are tax-deductible. The purchases, alas, are not. Something about the IRS tax code, I dunno.

Every one of us knows someone who has fought a battle with cancer, or God forbid, lost their lives to cancer. There is literally no one untouched by the disease. The American Cancer Society funds research and local programs to support cancer patients in their fight. Please consider donating to this important cause.

And now I'm done asking for your money. Well, for today...

www.elizabethdonald.com

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:35 PM

    A great cause, near and dear to my heart.
    I give to and assist with funding for the Canadian arm.
    You're doing good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment