TANDEM reviews!

JERR has two reviews for TANDEM out this week:

TANDEM is a good contemporary that gives a perfect portrayal of a feisty and smart heroine in Chris. Reed is a good hero, sexy as all get out, but it is his ability to be comfortable in any situation that makes him a great hero. The camping setup was wonderful and the beauty of the scenes was captivating. The intensity of the mountains was a wonderful catalyst to the drama of the love at first sight. The sex is both hot and develops a very exciting urgency as the couple moves through the hike. For readers wanting a very short but highly entertaining love story, look no farther than Ellora’s Cave Fun in the Sun release of TANDEM.

Anya Khan
Just Erotic Romance Reviews

I enjoy stories that take their time to build up to the flaming hot sex and Fun in the Sun: Tandem did just that. Sometimes with shorter stories the author uses sex as an introduction, because lets face it, there are not many pages to work with. Personally, I really appreciate the tactic. However, even I (greedy as I am) can relate to the ploy of using anticipation to hook the reader, as long as the author delivers. Elizabeth Donald delivered. When the sex started, I had a hard time keeping my fingers on the book and away from nefarious places. My heat o’ meter went haywire and I took immense gratification from my body’s reaction. The beauty of it was that there was story beyond the sex and the author made sure that was apparent from the beginning. This was not a story that jerks the tears from your eyes, but hey, it is called Fun in the Sun: Tandem. It is not supposed to make you cry. It does however provide great grammatically correct reading material. Ms. Donald has my approval.

Suni Farrar
Just Erotic Romance Reviews

Comments