Mea Culpa

Apologies, gentle readers. Whenever the blog is republished, Blogger dumps six months of posts into the feed. I was hoping the recent overhaul at Blogger (combining with Google, requiring a republish) would get rid of that little quirk. As it is, I can't make major changes to the blog without dumping half a year's entries into your feeds.

For this reason alone, I am considering moving this blog out of Blogger. I am open to suggestions for good hosting places. Typepad, perhaps?

(Yes, I'm already on Livejournal, Multiply and MySpace, and considering joining Yack. But those are more social, less professional. Save MySpace, which is pretty much just advertising. Then there's my website, my nine email addresses and the CultureGeek blog. Nobody can ever say they can't find me online.)

Comments