Yellow Roses, final draft

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
4,182 / 90,000
(4.6%)


At least, that's the theory.

This is the easy part. I've reimagined the beginning so many times that the rewrite is mostly language. The only flaw I've already run into is the fact that Cat Suarez lives in an RV and I've never been inside one. It's time to rectify that. How to get a tour of an RV without misleading the salesman into thinking I'm buying one? That's harder.

I am determined to work steadily on this book, at least 2,000 words a night, until it is done. Finis. THE END. If there's something my career woes have taught me, it's that I don't write enough. The length of time between releases is unacceptable.

More work, and faster. Not to mention I'm dying for YELLOW ROSES to make it into print. I can only hope the readers love it as much as I do. You can't get much more painfully angst-ridden than this book. (Well, except POLARIS, but that's another story. Heh.)

Today's Research Included:
• Catalina is a salad dressing.
• Adolph Hitler was writing Mein Kampf in 1926.
• Diptheria was common in the 1860s.
• The Kaiser was long out of power by 1925.

Now to come up with a factory that goes boom while doing a minimum of research. Hmmm.

Comments