Calling all writers!

Dear friends:

I am happy to announce a new contest to benefit the Relay for Life campaign. Anna Genoese, former editor for Tor Books, has offered her editorial services as a prize. She will give a complete evaluation of the first 100 pages of the winner's manuscript free of charge. For you writers, this is a fantastic prize worth $300.

Here's how you enter: Donate to Relay for Life. I will get notification of all donors by name. For every $5 you donate, you'll get one entry in the contest. On June 9, the winner will be chosen by my nine-year-old son pulling the name out of a hat. I will announce the winner on both my blogs and my YahooGroup and put you in touch with Anna.

I am very grateful to Anna for her offer, and I'd like to thank her publicly here for her generosity. To say nothing of the fact that this is a very important cause. Stop and think how many people you know who have been touched by cancer. Your money will make a real difference.

Donate now! And thank you for your support.

ALSO: Remember that profits from everything sold off the web site this month go to the Relay team as well!

Comments