Last-minute addition to the tour!

Looks like we're going to Nashville!

I just found out about this yesterday. The Nashville Comic and Horror Festival is this weekend at the state fairgrounds. A flurry of phone calls to my publisher, the convention organizer and lining up crash space - it's good to have friends - and it seems like it's time to strap on the guitar!

The festival is 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds in Nashville. Admission is $10 a day, with coupons available at local comic shops. There's gaming, tournaments and media guests from the very best in hack-n-slash. :)

PLEASE come! I'll have copies of ABADDON and other books (thank you Jasmine-Jade!) and since they have no time to advertise me, I'll be very very bored without my dear fans dropping by! Possibly we could arrange a dinner Saturday night if there's enough interest.

For more information, check out their web site at http://comiccitytn.com/hfest08_home.html. See you in Music City!

Comments