Holiday Sale/World AIDS Day

Now that Black Weekend is over, all your holiday shopping is done, right? *waits for laughs*

Well, it just so happens an Elizabeth Donald book makes for an excellent gift! And so I'm going to make it very easy for you.

My books are on sale!

• ABADDON, $7.00
• NOCTURNE, $12.00
• The entire Nocturnal Urges series for $15.00

• SETTING SUNS is also available at the regular price of $13.00.

Shipping is a flat rate of $5 regardless of the size of your order. For an additional $5, I will gift-wrap it as well.

Order by Dec. 10 and you'll get the books autographed and shipped directly to your recipient in time for Hanukwanyulemas! Also, all orders will be entered into a drawing for prizes! Order by emailing booksales@elizabethdonald.com!

But here's where we get serious, folks. Today is World AIDS Day, and there are plenty of people from Starbucks to Apple Computers offering their own Product (RED) promotions today. I urge you to patronize those businesses. And I'm going to do my part, too.

I will donate 10 percent of all orders received from now to midnight Tuesday to Bethany Place, the local AIDS service organization for my area. Bethany Place provides case management, prevention efforts, transitional housing and many other programs to assist HIV-positive citizens. (http://www.bethanyplace.org)

Thank you for your support, and I hope you'll see fit to do some of your holiday shopping with us. Regardless, have a wonderful, safe and happy holiday season!

Comments