Dragoncon sked!

Keep in mind this will likely change, as there are always tweaks to the schedule between the time I get it and the time I show up at the con. I will be live-Twittering as much as I can remember throughout the show at @edonald, so check there for last-minute changes.


Dragoncon!

• "Under the Skin: Body Horror and Deformation in Horror Fiction," 5:30 p.m. Friday, Cairo-Hyatt
• Art Reception, time TBA Friday, Marriott
• Maybe finally after six years see the dang parade on Saturday.
• "Oil Disasters: Human-Made Apocalypses," 2:30 p.m. Saturday, L508-Marriott
• "Love Rots: Zombies in Erotica," 10 p.m. Saturday, Montreal/Vancouver-Hyatt
• Autograph session, 10 a.m. Sunday, M301-304-Marriott
• Reading, 11:30 a.m. Sunday, Roswell-Marriott
• "2012: Are We Doomed?" 4 p.m. Sunday, L508 - Marriott
• Atlanta Radio Theater Company's performance of "At the Mountains of Madness," if I can get to it Sunday night. Who's with me?
• "Dark Fantasy: Really Dark or Humorous?" 10 a.m. Monday, Manila/Singapore-Hyatt
• "Cult of Personality: Doomsday Cults," 1 p.m. Monday, L508-Marriott

When I'm not at my panels, you can find me and/or my stuff at the Kerlak Publishing booth in the exhibitors' hall at the Marriott. All of my in-print titles will be available for purchase, there and at the reading and signing on Sunday.

What will I read? I thought I might give you a little BLACKFIRE. If you're interested in that kind of thing…

At this time, I am not planning to host a party. I do, however, intend to attend a few. :) See y'all in Atlanta!

Comments