Archon Marathon!

So, if you want to see me at Archon this weekend in Collinsville, you're gonna need a butterfly net. Here's my official Stalking Schedule for Archon:


Friday

12:20 p.m. - Author Cooperatives, Salon D:4
1:30 p.m. - Your Electronic Bestseller, Marquette B
2:40 p.m. - Dystopian Societies, Marquette B
7:20 p.m. - Autograph Session, West Hallway
8:30 p.m. - Dust Bunnies (Work-Life Balance), Marquette B
9:40 p.m. - Reading (w/ Glen Cook), Illini
10:50 p.m. - Sex Without Sparkling, Marquette A

Saturday

10 a.m. - The People Have a Right to Know! (How TV and movies get cops and reporters wrong) Marquette B
7:20 p.m. - How Not to Get Scammed, Marquette B

Sunday

12:30 p.m. - Escape From the Pink Ghetto, Salon D:5
1:30 p.m. - It's the End of the World As We Know It, Marquette A



All joking aside, we will need some help. Jimmy still has to leave for work by 4:30 each day, and my assistant is not available for the show. At the very least, I need help for Friday night, since I can't physically be at the booth and on five panels at the same time. Taking applications at booksales@elizabethdonald.com. No, we're not kidding!  Filled, thanks!

Comments

  1. I've always dreamed of being a booth babe! (Joking. No corsets for me.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment